PrepWikiRef, version 0.2
Editor of references to Wikipedia
It's a program of free distribution and open source (*). See the page, fom:
Or for download it, directly, click here: 1,8Mb
While there is already a macro with fields to input, this program also allows:
- To create the list of references created for an article, lets save the list as a text file.
- Import references from other wiki articles to make the conversion to the language of our Wikipedia.
- Republishing a reference to the language itself.
- Open directly support type specific reference in the Wikipedia.
- Regarding the text inputs: import multiple lines and facilitating lowercasing (all or just the first of each word) , if appropriate.
- Being always foreground program facilitates copying from the internet browser (or other sources) to the program.
- Less important: Directly open the link if it exists. Improved display of input fields. In a reference, its name is stored in the page "Created" also reference the name only to copy it elsewhere in the article having the same link
(*) The program is free software, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. You can download the source, in Object Pascal (Delphi): 1,800Kb.